lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

Little Red - First sequence

First sequence of “Little Red”.

This is clearly influenced by the illustrations from “Birgit” I wanted to investigate further in sequences and transformations. I think I’m not done with both things yet. I feel very inspired by the concept of metamorphosis.

It’s pretty strange when you look back and you noticed how your work progress. Sometimes the evolution is very obvious, sometimes there are breakthroughs, but you don’t notice it in the moment.

When I’m working on a book, I hardly can explain what I’m going to do before I’ve done it, which can to be a real problem when you have to show storyboards and explain your project, but, after all is done, I can see clearly a lot of things I didn’t see before. Everything has sense when you look back.

Anyway, this is the first sequence of the book. The sequence is called “Going Red”.

Acrylics on grey BFK Rives

 

4 comentarios:

Álvaro Laura dijo...

Qué maravilla, Bea. ¡Un beso!

Yzalyne dijo...

Je suis envoûtée par la poésie et la mélancolie de votre travail.

Gloria dijo...

Hola, Beatriz, sabes dónde podría conseguir un ejemplar de tu nueva Caperucita?

Digamos que tengo una pequeña manía y es que, Caperucita que veo, Caperucita que me llevo para casa.

Ya tengo tu otra Caperucita, y cuando descubrí ésta, incluso escribí a la editorial, pero no hay manera, no hubo respuesta.

Así que si supieses decirme cómo podría adquirir el libro, te estaría eternamente agradecida.

Gracias por ilustrarme la vida.

Un beso.

beavidal dijo...

Hola Gloria. Lo tienen en la Amazon italiana: http://www.amazon.it/Little-red-Beatriz-Martin-Vidal/dp/8857605299/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369163628&sr=8-1&keywords=Little+Red

Creo que también puedes conseguirlo a través de la página de Logos : http://www.libri.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=666

Gracias a ti por leerme.
Un abrazo.